Information Collection - When using the Web site, you may choose to provide Sequitor Partners with certain Personally Identifiable Information about yourself ("Personally Identifiable Information"). Personally Identifiable Information can include your name and email address.
In addition, we may also collect non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as IP host address, pages viewed, time spent on the Web site, referring web page and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual ("Aggregate Information").
Information Usage - We will only use your Personally Identifiable Information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the Personally Identifiable Information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We may use your Personally Identifiable Information to respond to your direct inquires.
- We will use your Personally Identifiable Information to add you to our mailing lists and to send you emails from time to time.
- We may use your Personally Identifiable Information when using your blog postings as permitted by our Terms and Conditions.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your Personally Identifiable Information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information as required by law or legal process
- We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or our Terms and Conditions.
- We may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the sale, merger or change of control of Sequitor Partners or the division responsible for the services with which your Personally Identifiable Information is associated.
You should be aware that Personally Identifiable Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible forum, such as the blogs on this Web site, may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your Personally Identifiable Information, and by using such features you assume the risk that the Personally Identifiable Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
Non-personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
Security - The security of your Personally Identifiable Information is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We cannot state that we can completely guarantee that communications between you and Sequitor Partners or information stored on the Web site or our servers will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. Therefore, by using the Web site, you acknowledge that the potential for unauthorized access still exists and you agree to assume this risk.
Changes to policy; Opt-Out Process - We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use Personally Identifiable Information in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Web site following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
Web site Terms and Conditions - Use of this Web site is governed by, and subject to, the Web site Terms and Conditions. Your use, or access, of the Web site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these provisions.