- Internal Leader: Identify and cultivate critical relationships with stakeholders
- Member of the “Inner Circle”: Build network of C-Suite leaders and mentors
- Thought Leader: Expand and enhance visibility and reputation within function, profession or industry and reputation within function, profession or industry
- Sought After Board Member: Anticipate and acquire a desirable board seat
- Advocate & Philanthropist: Select a cause. Get involved. Make a difference.
Representative engagements include:
Led by Kay Cioffi, the Sequitor team consists of seasoned professionals with expertise in executive evaluation, leadership development, marketing and public relations. Our combined experience positions us strategically and opportunistically to assist our clients with their unique positioning and visibility goals.
- For executives taking the lead for their company's philanthropic and advocacy efforts: Sequitor provides the resources and guidance for busy executives to become consistent and effective champions.
- For fast track executives encouraged to increase their profile in industry and community: Sequitor determines and fosters dynamic and sustainable external leadership roles.
- For newly appointed executive officers preparing for outside board roles: Sequitor locates and helps build opportunities for appealing board positions.
- For corporate Public Relations groups seeking to build external visibility for their executives and personalize the corporate brand: Sequitor assists with strategic positioning and external relationships.
- For Human Resource leaders searching for innovative ways to retain and re-energize key executives: Sequitor develops team-building programs for senior leaders and employees to engage in meaningful outreach experiences.
- For private equity investors re-positioning management teams: Sequitor connects new leaders into established networks to create recognition and familiarity.